Topic Description :
Structural augmentation and soft tissue volumization are critical components to complete facial rejuvenation.
Some areas previously exclusive of surgeons, can now be treated with fillers. The nose augmentation is an option when surgery cannot be done or is not desirable.
The anatomy of the region is key to a safe injection. In this lecture the complications of fillers will be explained.
- Understand the anatomy of the nose
- Nose augmentation. Non surgical rhinoplasty
- Safe injection
- How to recognize and treat fillers complications
Dr. Andre Mattos
About the speaker
- Former Specialist in Intensive Care by the Brazilian Society of Intensive Care Medicine
- Specialist in General Surgery – Brazilian National Cancer Institute
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery by the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery
- Specialist in Plastic Surgery by the Brazilian Medicine Federal Council
- Approved as Specialist Plastic Surgery by the Dubai Health Authority
- Licensed Plastic Surgeon in the UAE – Dubai and Abu Dhabi