Quality vs Crisis presentation contains two chapters dealing with the elements and values of quality. It also focuses on crisis analysis and health crisis in particular. The presentation handles coronavirus situation in timeline style, and finally explores the relationship between quality and crisis.
Dr. Mansoor Al Awar
Chancellor of HBMSU
Dr. Mansoor Al-Awar is also the Chairman of the Governing Board of the UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education (IITE).
Dr. Mansoor has served as a chair for several awards related to innovation, leadership, education and excellence, for example:
- Chair of jury, Minister of Interior Excellence Award for 5 consecutive years (UAE).
- Chair of jury, Egypt Government Excellence Award 2019.
- Judge, Innovators Under 35 awards (IU35), launched by Dubai Future Foundation and MIT Technology Review Arabia.
Dr. Al Awar has started, built and led several innovative enterprises, like:
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU), the region’s first university with smart learning approach.
- Innovation Arabia, the annual scientific conference with a focus on innovation in the Arab world.
- First Quality Department at Dubai Police, including suggestion and self-assessment schemes and public opinion survey center.
- Emirates Business Women Award, at Dubai Quality Group.
- Middle East eLearning Association (MEEA)
- Middle East Quality Association (MEQA)
Dr. Al Awar has received numerous awards and accolades: Golden Order of Merit, on Arab World Good Governance, and ICT & Knowledge CEO Excellence Award, etc.
Al Awar has published several books on innovation management, leadership, higher education and quality.
For more: http://www.mansooralawar.ae/