Topic Description :
COVID-19 in the US: Pharmacy’s Response – Focus on the Clinical Pharmacist
1. Describe the impact that the Covid-19 pandemic has had in the United States
2. List challenges for the pharmacy enterprise during the Covid-19 pandemic.
3. Discuss ways pharmacy staff can coordinate patient care through their role on interprofessional teams.
4. Discuss the role of the clinical pharmacist in the critical care setting
5. Give examples of ways to increase resilience within the pharmacy team operating in crisis situations.
Paul W. Bush, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, FASHP
Vice President, Global Resource Development and Consulting, ASHP Professor (Adjunct), University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences