- Understand and discuss HTA as methodology to assess new health technologies for healthcare introduction, focus on medicines
- Understand and discuss international HTA models in use and trends, focus on Europe
- Understand and discuss international value tools to determine magnitude of benefit
- Discuss Managed Entry Schemes: Affordability solutions and value-based pricing as mechanisms to improve quality of healthcare
- Discuss Real World Data links to introduction of new health technologies.
Morten Andreas Hjulsager
Past Deputy Director General for Danish Consumer Agency, Head of Division of Danish National Board of Health and Danish HTA Agency, Danish Government Representative at EU, OECD and WHO and currently Oncology Market Access Director for MSD.
Leadership in private and public health organisations, since 1999. Top-level Market Access expert, pharmaceutical access and pricing since 2011. Extensive experience with pricing, reimbursement and funding for medicines and vaccines, HTA and health economics, health RWE and epidemiology, healthcare outcome measures.
Master’s degree in economics (1995). Various leadership positions in private and governmental health organisations since 1999, focusing on improving patient access and quality of healthcare via health policy and pharmaceutical market access. Ass. Professor at University of Copenhagen, Department of Economics. Author of economic textbooks.