- Covid19 impact on mental health & Depression
- French experience & learnings
- Coping strategies with stressful situations
- Depression signs, symptoms, diagnosis and Burden etc…
- Management of major depressive disorder
Professor Allan H. Young
MB, ChB, MPhil, PhD, FRCP (Edin.), FRCPC, FRCPsych . Director of the Centre for Affective Disorders in the Department of Psychological Medicine at King’s College London.
Chair of Mood Disorders and is Director of the Centre for Affective Disorders in the Department of Psychological Medicine in the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London (where he is also interim Vice-Dean for Academic Psychiatry), United Kingdom (UK).
Clinical academic lead in the Psychological Medicine and Integrated Care Clinical Academic Group in the South London and Maudsley NHS Trust where he is also a Consultant Psychiatrist and the head of the National Affective Disorders Tertiary Clinic.