Topic Description :
Orthofacial Surgery: A new perspective for Facial Aesthetics
Dr.Federico Hernández Alfaro
MD, DDS, PhD, FEBOMS
Degree in Medicine
Degree in Dentistry
Specialised in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Diplomate of the European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Full Professor & Chairman. Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. UIC-Barcelona
Prof. Hernández-Alfaro studied medicine and dentistry and specialized in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Barcelona, Spain. He obtained his PhD at International University of Catalonia , and is a Diplomate of the European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is currently Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Teknon Medical Center, the largest private facility in Spain. He is also Professor and Chairman of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain).
Prof. Hernández Alfaro’s main interest is Orthognathic and Preprosthetic Surgery and has published and lectured worldwide in these fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry. Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Cum Laude Doctor Degree (PhD) by the International University of Catalonia (UIC).
- Postgraduate education in Switzerland, Italy, Mexico, and the US.
- Director of the International Masters Course in Orthognathic Surgery and Surgical Orthodontics of the International University of Catalonia (UIC).
- Diploma in “European Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”.
- Professor and Head of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the International University of Catalonia (UIC).
- Author of the books “Grafts in Implant Dentistry”, “Advanced Implant Surgery”, “Bone Grafting in Oral Implantology” and “Controversial Issues in Implant Dentistry”.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the European Journal of Oral Implantology and of the Spanish Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Full Professor in the Area of Oral and Surgical Pathology and Implantology, International University of Catalonia (UIC)
INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions Organisation Est. is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est. designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.