Topic Description :
And You Thought Dentistry Was Just About Teeth!
- The qualities needed for success in the emerging health care system.
- The importance of good oral health in improving overall health
- What qualities an effective leader must have to create positive change in the community and the health professions.
- How integrating oral health into primary care positively impact the health of their patients and their practice.
- The importance of innovative technology to improve access and health literacy
Dr. Jack Dillenberg
Dean Emeritus, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health, A.T. Still University of Health Sciences,
INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. INDEX Conferences & Exhibitions Organisation Est. designates this activity for continuing education credits on an hour for hour basis.